The Parents and Friends Association is the parent representative body of the School and has enjoyed enthusiastic parental participation since its inception. The objectives of the Association are consistent with the School mission and philosophy. In particular, the Association aims to support the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development of All Hallows' students by:
- Fostering a distinctively Catholic environment within the School community consistent with the ethos of the Sisters of Mercy;
- Developing maximum co-operation between parents and School staff;
- Providing a medium for information and participation of parents in the School community;
- Identifying services and talents within the School community and making them available to school-related spiritual, educational, social and fund raising activities;
- Giving public expression when the occasion arises on matters affecting Catholic education;
- Raising funds for the purposes of the School;
- Providing a medium for the promotion of a spirit of community and mutual support within All Hallows' School;
- Fostering parent-student-teacher understanding and communication.
The Parents and Friends Association provides a valuable forum for parents to discuss the issues impacting their daughters' education. The Association also endeavours to promote a sense of community by continuing to support the Mothers’ Network and Parent Support Groups by shared fund raising activities and by inviting these groups to report to each General Meeting. A general meeting is held once each term and our Annual General Meeting is held in October.