Join us at 6:30pm on Friday 5 June as we celebrate the Father Daughter Dinner @ Home!
Hosted by award-winning journalist, author and All Hallows’ School parent, Madonna King, the virtual event will feature an address by School Principal Mrs Catherine O’Kane, reflections from our AHSisters… and plenty of dad jokes!
How do I participate?
- Bookmark this page and pop a reminder in your calendar, as our Father Daughter Dinner @ Home will premiere right here at 6:30pm on Friday 5 June. We will also share the link via the school app and our social media channels.
- Download a copy of our 2020 Father Daughter Dinner menu so that you can enjoy a delicious meal during the online event.
- Take part in our Father Daughter Dance Challenge Competition for your chance to win a $200 dinner voucher.
Father Daughter Dance Challenge Competition
We are sure our AHSisters and dads will be sad to miss the opportunity to get out on the dance floor and bust a move in the absence of this year's physical event, so our creative P&F Association have created a Father Daughter Dance Challenge Competition!
For your chance to win a $200 dinner voucher, simply enter your video in our competition using the guidelines below:
- AHSisters and fathers are invited to film a short (maximum 15 seconds) dance routine video together. Think the macarena, hoedown throwdown, watlz, plié, to more elaborate 'Blinding Lights' or 'Oh Na Na Na' TikTok dance challenges. Be as creative and silly as you'd like! Actual dance skills are not required, simply have fun together.
- Email your video file to Communications@ahs.qld.edu.au.
Entries close 9:00am on Monday 8 June. The winner will be contacted via email by Friday 12 June. Please note video submissions may be published online via the All Hallows' School Newsletter and/or social media pages.
Our fathers and daughters are invited to peruse the delicious suggestions of home-cooked recipes or local takeaway offerings, which they can cook together or order and enjoy during the online event.
Please click here to download your copy.