The following guidelines have been provided to keep our School community healthy. The guidelines are based on the recommendations in the AHPPC guidelines for schools.
- If your daughter is unwell, please keep her at home and notify the school absence line of her absence.
- If your daughter exhibits signs of being unwell at school, she should report to the Health Centre, who will contact parents/caregivers and ask for her to be collected.
- Encourage your daughter to maintain good personal hygiene practices, including regular, thorough hand washing, sneezing into tissues which are then disposed of immediately, coughing into elbows and being aware of others around her.
- Parents and caregivers should not leave their cars when dropping off or picking up students.
- Parents and caregivers are asked not to be on campus unless requested by the Health Centre or for a meeting as requested by school staff. On-campus meetings with parents and caregivers will be minimised as much as possible.
- Thorough cleaning of the campus remains an All Hallows’ School priority with additional cleaners employed to clean high touch points, bathrooms, the Health Centre and other high traffic areas throughout the day. Additional cleaners have also been employed to work each evening to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness.
- It may be useful to obtain a flu vaccination for your daughter prior to her return to assist with general wellbeing.