The term "we" in this document means All Hallows’ School. We are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with the use of this site or a linked site. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Specific warnings and disclaimers
- This website is copyrighted to All Hallows’ School. You may download, display, print and reproduce material in unaltered form only, for personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. All other uses require our prior written consent.
- The information contained on this site is intended only to provide information about All Hallows' School and its activities. The information is not made available for the purpose of rendering any form of advice. Some information is historical in nature and may therefore be out of date.
- You must not decompile, reverse engineer or create derivative works from this website. You must not extract any rights management information or data about usage, individual identities or users of this website.
- You may provide links to this website, provided that you do not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise the link to the homepage and these terms and conditions of use. You must discontinue any link to this website if we request.
- The material on this site may include views or recommendations of third parties. Those views or recommendations do not necessarily reflect our views or commit us to a particular course of action or any course of action. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve the products or services provided by any person or organisation mentioned on this site.
- We make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of information contained in this site, and we accept no responsibility for loss that may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. We do not accept or assume any liability for any infringement, mistake, misstatement of law, defamation, slander, libel, omission, falsehood, obscenity or profanity contained in any such content.
- We make no representations as to the accuracy of information contained on sites linked to this site, and we take no responsibility for the contents of those sites. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve the contents of those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
- This website and its content may not be error-free, free of viruses or free of other harmful components or defects. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this site or a linked site. Specifically, we do not warrant that the files contained in or referred to on this site are free of viruses or other defects. You must take precautions to ensure that whatever you select on this site is free of viruses or other defects that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- We provide this website on an “as is, as available” basis. We disclaim all warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement, to the full extent permitted by law. We will not be reliable for any loss or damage, including economic loss and consequential damage, arising from the use of this website or any third party content by you.
- You accept these terms and conditions by using the website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting amendments on the website. It is your responsibility to regularly view the website and stay up-to- date with all such changes. These terms and conditions are governed by Queensland law.
Updated June 2016