Discover the Difference
At All Hallows’ School you will join a community of professionals who share a passion for learning and girls’ education.
The School promotes a work environment and culture that supports our teaching and enterprise staff members to be visionary in their approach and to nurture our students within a dynamic and holistic learning environment, inspiring young women to a life of faith, learning and leadership.
Teachers led and encouraged our students to reach their full potential in all aspects of their educational journey. As passionate educators, our Teaching staff continuously seek to improve teaching and learning practices through collaboration and ongoing professional development.
Vital to the successful running of our school are our Enterprise staff. These staff include Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Community Relations, Facilities and Library. As professionals in their fields, our Enterprise staff work alongside our Teaching staff to embrace and celebrate the Mercy values of respect, compassion, integrity, joy, service and justice.
As an employer of choice, our staff enjoy a range of benefits including:· Opportunities for project leadership and strategic planning contributions
· Diverse Professional Learning opportunities
· Annual staff retreat day
· Access to the latest technology with generous support provided from our ICT staff
· Financial incentive for relevant postgraduate study
· Highly accomplished and lead teacher certification supported and encouraged
· World class facilities including library, pool and gym
· First aid training offered annually
· Access to enhanced superannuation contributions when voluntary contributions are made
· Ability to cash out long service leave pro-rata after seven years
· Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 14 weeks paid maternity leave
· 10 days paid paternity leave
· Travel opportunities through our Student Tours and Immersions
· Voluntary access to flu immunisation annually
· Onsite Cafe
· Regular staff morning teas and social opportunities
Located on historic grounds next the Brisbane River in the heart of the city, All Hallows’ continues to provide 21st century facilities and education to our students, while respecting our rich history as Queensland oldest girls’ school.
Please click here to read our Policy on Employment.
Our Commitment to Student Protection
All Hallows’ School supports the rights of children and young people and is committed to the safety, welfare and wellbeing of students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates are required to undergo a screening process prior to appointment and the successful candidate must comply with School policies and relevant legislation relating to student protection.
It is a requirement under the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act that people working with children (under 18 years of age) in a paid, voluntary or self-employed capacity, are required to undergo a criminal history check – the “working with children check”, which is carried out by the Public Safety Business Agency (PSBA). A certified copy, or sighting of the original Blue Card, must be produced prior to commencement of duties.
To be considered for a teaching position at All Hallows’ School, applicants must be currently registered or be eligible for Teacher Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers.
Applicants for all positions at All Hallows' School must be legally eligible to work in Australia.