All Hallows' School is a company limited by guarantee. The Member of the Company is Mercy Partners who have delegated certain governance responsibilities to the School Board. The Directors of the School Board are appointed by the Member. The Member and Directors have delegated the day to day running of the School to the Principal.
The All Hallows' School Board is an expression of the desire of Mercy Partners to implement the principles of collegiality, subsidiarity, and shared responsibility in the governance of All Hallows' School. The Board of Directors has delegated authority from the Member in specified aspects of the following areas:
- Mission and ethos
- Planning and development
- Governance and policy
- Compliance and risk management
The Board has developed policies in a number of areas including enrolment, school fees, fundraising, pastoral care, curriculum, privacy, student protection, technology and assessment. All policies are subject to regular review.
Senior Leadership Team
Responsibility for all aspects of the School's educational task is ultimately in the hands of the Principal. In particular, she is responsible for:
- Maintenance of the Catholic ethos of the School
- The overall educational program of the School
- Development of community among staff, students and parents
- Appointment of staff and staff development
- Enrolment of students
- Communication within and outside the School community.
The Principal is assisted in overall administration of the School by the Senior Leadership Team; an experienced and dedicated group of professionals whose aim is to see our students grow and flourish into responsible, well-educated and resilient young women. The team consists of:
- Deputy Principal - Curriculum (responsible for organisation and development of the academic life of the School);
- Deputy Principal - Students (responsible for pastoral care);
- Director of Mission (responsible for mission, ethos and community development);
- Assistant to the Principal - Studies (responsible for student studies and working closely with the Deputy Principal - Curriculum);
- Assistant to the Principal - Technology & Analysis (responsible for the use of technology in the School and for analysis of student outcomes);
- Director of Operations (responsible for daily school organisation);
- Business Manager (responsible for financial and property administration).
Middle Leadership Team
The Senior Leadership Team are supported by a committed, skilled and passionate group of education and business professionals who share the responsibility for leading innovative practice in the spiritual, pastoral, academic and business aspects of the School. Our Middle Leadership Team includes:
- Heads of Department who are responsible for curriculum development, assessment and teaching within their subject area(s) and work with subject teachers in all curriculum matters and in monitoring the academic progress of each student;
- Heads of House, the Head of Senior School and Head of Middle School who are responsible for the pastoral care of students, including monitoring academic performance, and for the organisation of social or other activities pertaining to their House or year levels. They work closely with Home Group and class teachers to facilitate the overall personal and academic development of students;
- The Head of Teaching, Learning and Professional Practice and our E-Learning Co-ordinator who support pedagogy, engagement and teaching practice;
- Our Middle Leaders in business support management roles including Information Technology, Communications, Human Resources, Finance and Facilities Management, who work collaboratively with all members of our community to achieve best practice.