All Hallows’ School has partnered with the creative innovators at Fulton Trotter Architects to deliver a total re-design and re-purposing of one of our key campus buildings.
When it complete in 2022, this inspiring learning hub will be our new Potter Building located in the heart of the school.
The new facility will house a range of related functions including:
- a library with additional space
- an integration of Blue Chip student IT support services
- an enlarged senior study centre, maker spaces for both senior and middle school
- Sport Department staff offices with access through to the gym
- two Head of House offices
- The Career Counselling office
- Staff areas with a variety of teaching and collaboration spaces.
With eco-friendly design elements, sympathetic to our beautiful heritage environment, the transformation will make the most of stunning views, natural light, timber and greenery, creating a vibrant learning hub, where staff and students alike will share a journey of growth and discovery.
The existing four floors will be extended laterally, with internal stairwells for connectivity. Two external stairwells will become a striking focal point of the building while the addition of a fifth floor will create much-needed additional space for a stunning rooftop function room and terrace to house our All Hallows’ School community for special events and celebrations.
Please find a gallery of render images of the Potter Project below.