All Hallows' partnered with the creative innovators at Fulton Trotter Architects to deliver a total re-design and re-purposing of one of our key campus buildings.
The reimagined Potter Building was opened in 2022 and has become an inspiring learning hub located in the heart of our school.
The new facility houses a range of related functions including:
- a library with additional space
- an integration of Blue Chip student IT support services
- an enlarged senior study centre, maker spaces for both senior and middle school
- Sport Department staff offices with access through to the gym
- two Head of House offices
- The Career Counselling office
- Staff areas with a variety of teaching and collaboration spaces.
With eco-friendly design elements, sympathetic to our beautiful heritage environment, the transformation has made the most of stunning views, natural light, timber and greenery, creating a vibrant learning hub, where staff and students alike share a journey of growth and discovery.
The existing four floors have been extended laterally, with internal stairwells for connectivity. Two external stairwells are a striking focal point of the building while the addition of a fifth floor has created much-needed space with a stunning rooftop function room and terrace to house special events and celebrations.
Please find a gallery of render images of the Potter Project below.