The Mothers' Network is another important support group to the School. The Mothers’ Network offers a place for the mothers of All Hallows' girls to maintain connection with the School and with each other. A diversity of backgrounds, circumstances and cultures creates a rich resource of wisdom and competencies from which to offer support to others and to one another.
The Mothers' Network assists the School in its mission by:
- Providing hospitality at various functions to those associated with the school;
- Organizing year level parent social functions;
- Providing school directed pastoral care e.g. meals roster for families in times of illness or bereavement;
- Hosting the annual May Morning Tea and Mothers' Retreat Day;
- Fundraising for special projects.
Meetings are held once per term and all members of our community are very welcome to attend.