The Mothers' Network is another important support group for the School. The Mothers’ Network offers a place for the mothers of All Hallows' girls to maintain a connection with the School and with each other. A diversity of backgrounds, circumstances and cultures creates a rich resource of wisdom and competencies from which to offer support to others and to one another.
The Mothers' Network assists the School in its mission by:
- Providing hospitality at various functions to those associated with the school;
- Organising year-level parent social functions;
- Providing school-directed pastoral care e.g. meals roster for families in times of illness or bereavement;
- Hosting the annual May Morning Tea and Mothers' Retreat Day;
- Fundraising for special projects.
Meetings are held once per term and all members of our community are very welcome to attend.
Events in 2023
Parents and caregivers can RSVP, register or find out more information about the events listed by clicking here (parent login required).
|Friday 3 February||Mothers’ Network Meeting and Welcome Morning Tea|
|Sunday 5 February||Year 5 Family Welcome Event|
|Friday 10 February||Year 7 Welcome Event|
|Tuesday 18 April||Mothers' Network Meeting|
|Friday 19 May||Mothers' Network May Morning Tea|
|Friday 16 June||Mothers' Network Retreat|
|Wednesday 26 July||Mothers' Network Meeting|
|Tuesday 5 September||Mothers' Network Meeting|
|Monday 30 October||Mothers' Network Meeting & AGM|
|Friday 10 November||Mothers' Network Year 12 Farewell Drinks|