The Mothers' Network is another important support group to the School. The Mothers’ Network offers a place for the mothers of All Hallows' girls to maintain connection with the School and with each other. A diversity of backgrounds, circumstances and cultures creates a rich resource of wisdom and competencies from which to offer support to others and to one another.
The Mothers' Network assists the School in its mission by:
- Providing hospitality at various functions to those associated with the school;
- Organizing year level parent social functions;
- Providing school directed pastoral care e.g. meals roster for families in times of illness or bereavement;
- Hosting the annual May Morning Tea and Mothers' Retreat Day;
- Fundraising for special projects.
Meetings are held once per term and all members of our community are very welcome to attend.
Parents and caregivers can RSVP, register or find out more information for the events listed by clicking here (parent login required).
|Tuesday 20 April 2021||Mothers' Network Meeting|
|Friday 14 May 2021||May Morning Tea|
|Sunday 30 April 2021||All Hallows' School Open Day|
|Friday 18 June 2021||Mothers' Network Retreat|
|Tuesday 27 July 2021||Mothers' Network Meeting|
|Friday 13 August 2021||Staff Retreat Day Morning Tea|
|Tuesday 17 August 2021||Grandparents Day Morning Tea|
|Tuesday 7 September 2021||Mothers' Network Meeting|
|Monday 1 November 2021||Mothers' Network Meeting and AGM|
|Friday 5 November 2021||Mothers' Network Year 12 Farewell Function|