The All Hallows' School Past Pupils' Association (AHSPPA) was established in 1925 and provides ongoing enrichment, fellowship and an unwavering sense of belonging to the All Hallows' School community while fostering a spirit of union and friendship among past students.
As the oldest secondary school in Queensland, All Hallows' School boasts a proud and prominent history and the AHSPPA actively seeks to build on this rich foundation by supporting and celebrating past, current and future connections between students and the School.
The AHSPPA facilitate a series of past pupils' events and reunions throughout the year, including our Annual Mass and Morning Tea and our biennial AHSPPA International Women's Day Breakfast, providing the opportunity for members to forge genuine friendships, re-connect, network with peers and continue their involvement in the life, activities, tradition and advancement of All Hallows' School.
The AHSPPA also provide support and the opportunity to maintain connections to the School through attendance at various All Hallows' School coordinated events.
Please click here to update your details with the All Hallows' School Past Pupils' Association.
Every person is defined by the communities they belong to
Introducing the All Hallows’ Past Pupils’ Online Community.
We are delighted to announce the launch of a new online network created to enable a greater sense of community, inclusion, accessibility and connectivity for past pupils of All Hallows’ School.
By joining our interactive platform, past pupils will be able to:
- Reconnect with classmates and school friends via our online Find a friend function
- Give back to our extended All Hallows’ family by becoming a volunteer, a mentor, a donor, a coach or a member of Committees and Boards
- Catch up on all the latest news, happenings and achievements of our past pupils through the Hallowian and other communications. You can even submit an article or news story or suggest a topic yourself.
- Find out about social or keynote events, activities and fundraising initiatives
- Get involved in organising reunions or getting your cohort together for informal catchups
- Buy tickets to the IWD Breakfast, Connect Blue, career and networking events, Donor events, Reunion Day and more
- Easily update and self-manage your personal and professional contact details whenever your life, name, job or interests change
- Promote your business or professional services, and/or support others from your AHS community.
Members of the All Hallows’ past pupil community will be invited to join via an email campaign, social media or other communications. It is a great way to enjoy the benefits of being part of an engaged, connected, lifelong community. What’s more, it is as easy and as close as a device, anytime.
To get started, simply go to pastpupils.ahs.qld.edu.au
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Mentor
Participating in our mentoring program is a truly practical expression of the All Hallows' sisterhood. Being a mentor serves as a way to share knowledge and experience, give back to the AHS community, and develop your own leadership skills.
Connect with us on socials
The All Hallows' School Past Pupils' Private Facebook Group is an active community made up of more than 3,000 members who regularly share photos, memories, events, jobs and other opportunities. Please click here to join.
Past pupils are also encouraged to join the LinkedIn group to network and share career-related news, accomplishments and mentoring. Please click here to join.
Since 1996, Life Membership to the All Hallows' Past Pupils' Association has been automatically included in the School Fees for graduating Year 12 students.
If you finished at All Hallows’ School before 1996 or are not a current Life Member, we encourage you to join by clicking here. Alternatively, you are welcome to direct your membership request and any other queries to Maree Nugent (Past Pupils' Liaison) on 07 3230 9424 or email email@example.com.
Life membership of the All Hallows' Past Pupils' Association is $120.