The Parents & Friends Association (P&F) is the parent representative body of the School and has enjoyed enthusiastic parental participation since its inception. The objectives of the P&F are consistent with the School mission and philosophy. In particular, the P&F aims to support the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development of All Hallows' School students by:
- Fostering a distinctively Catholic environment within the School community consistent with the ethos of the Sisters of Mercy;
- Developing maximum co-operation between parents, caregivers and School staff;
- Providing a medium for information and participation of parents and caregivers in the School community;
- Identifying services and talents within the School community and making them available to school-related spiritual, educational, social and fund raising activities;
- Giving public expression when the occasion arises on matters affecting Catholic education;
- Raising funds for the purposes of the School;
- Providing a medium for the promotion of a spirit of community and mutual support within All Hallows' School;
- Fostering parent-student-teacher understanding and communication.
The Parents & Friends Association provides a valuable forum for parents and caregivers to discuss the issues impacting their daughters' education. The P&F also endeavours to promote a sense of community by continuing to support the Mothers’ Network and Parent Support Groups by shared fund raising activities and by inviting these groups to report to each General Meeting. A general meeting is held once each term and our Annual General Meeting is held in October.