We warmly invite you to to our Past Pupils' Association's International Women's Day Breakfast on Friday 5 March from 7:00am to 9:00am at The Warehouse, Fortitude Valley.
Join us as we embrace the #IWD2021 theme of #ChooseToChallenge, and celebrate the courage and determination of our two guest speakers, Jill Stockwell (Class of 1986) and Dorcas Tuyishmere (Class of 2017), in conversation with fellow past pupil, journalist and presenter Aislin Kriukelis née O’Connor (Class of 2002) as they share their stories of conflict, change, resilience and reconnection.
Tickets cost $55 per person, which includes delicious breakfast options such as:
- Fresh seasonal, dried, pickled and exotic fruits, nuts, dips and accompaniments (GF/DF)
- Shots of Granola, hempnola, oat goji, coconut yoghurt, acai and fresh berries (some Vegan) (some G/F)
- Cold Smoked Tasmanian salmon, baby caper, leaves, dill and Egyptian dukkah cream cheese croissants
- Local scenic rim vegetable Ratatouille and crumbled buffalo feta tart with herb mayonnaise (V)
- Chilled fruit juices, tea and coffee.
Every guest also receives a $75 voucher from our event supporter Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
For more information and to book your ticket, please here.