The enrolment process for Year 5 and Year 7 entry has three steps:
Step One – Initial Enquiry and Application
- An Application for Enrolment – Part A Form is accepted by the School from the year the student commences Prep. It is the parents’ responsibility to keep the School informed of changes of address at all times.
- The Application for Enrolment – Part A Form seeks student information, close connections to the School and family information. All applications for enrolment require an accompanying non-refundable Application Fee.
- A Confirmation Letter and accompanying application fee receipt are sent to all Part A applicants.
- Places are offered at All Hallows’ School according to our Policy on Enrolment which is available on our website. It is important that you read and understand this policy before submitting an application.
Step Two - Pre-enrolment Process
- When students are in Year 3 (at the end of Term 3), applicants who have completed an Application for Enrolment – Part A Form are contacted by the School and are advised of the pre-enrolment process. At this stage, additional documentation is requested via the Application for Enrolment – Part B Form.
- The Application for Enrolment – Part B Form and additional documentation are returned to the School in Term 4 when the students are in Year 3. On receipt of this information, the School will commence the pre-enrolment process.
- Failure to respond to the request for further documentation, or submission of incomplete documentation by the due date, may result in the School not being able to offer a place or cancellation of the Application for Enrolment.
Step Three – Placement/Acceptance
- The School informs successful parents/guardians of the applicant’s Offer of Enrolment, in writing, in Term 1 when the students are in Year 4.
- To signify their acceptance of the School’s offer of a place, parents/guardians are asked to complete and sign the Confirmation of Enrolment Form (Enrolment Contract) and pay the non-refundable Confirmation of Enrolment fee no later than April 1st when the student is in Year 4.
- Where the School is not able to offer a place to a Year 5 applicant, the candidate’s application for enrolment will be automatically transferred to Year 7.
- Where the School is not able offer a place in Year 7 the parents/guardians will be informed in writing. All unsuccessful applicants will be invited to be placed on the waiting list.