The enrolment process for Year 5 and Year 7 entry has three steps:
Step One – Initial Enquiry and Application
- We invite you to complete our online Application for Enrolment from the year your daughter commences Prep by clicking here.
- Our enrolment fee is payable during the online Application for Enrolment process. This fee is non-refundable.
- A confirmation email and application fee receipt are sent to all online applicants.
- Places are offered at All Hallows’ School according to our Policy on Enrolment which is available on our website. It is important that you read and understand this policy before submitting an application.
Step Two - Pre-enrolment Process
- When students are in Year 3 (at the end of Term 3), current applicants are contacted by the School and are advised of the pre-enrolment process. At this stage, additional documentation is requested via email and returned to the School in Term 4 when the students are in Year 3. On receipt of this information, the School will commence the pre-enrolment process.
- Failure to respond to the request for further documentation, or submission of incomplete documentation by the due date, may result in the School not being able to offer a place or cancellation of the Application for Enrolment.
- So that we can keep you informed, please keep the School up to date with any changes to email and residential addresses. We also ask parents to check spam/junk folders for correspondence.
Step Three – Placement/Acceptance
- The School informs successful parents/guardians of the applicant’s Offer of Enrolment, in writing, in Term 1 when the students are in Year 4.
- Where the School was not able to offer a place to a Year 5 applicant, the candidate’s Application for Enrolment will be automatically transferred to Year 7.
- To signify their acceptance of the School’s offer of a place, parents/guardians complete our Confirmation of Enrolment Form (Enrolment Contract) and pay the non-refundable Confirmation of Enrolment fee (which directly supports our Catherine McAuley Bursary Fund) no later than Friday 17 March when the student is in Year 4.
- Where the School is not able offer a place in Year 7 the parents/guardians will be informed in writing. All unsuccessful applicants will be invited to be placed on the wait list.