|Application Fee (Non-refundable) This fee is payable on submission of an Application of Enrolment. ||$200|
|Confirmation Fee (Non-refundable). This fee is payable to confirm and accept an Offer of Enrolment.||$750|
|Commencement Fee (Non-refundable). This fee is payable in the year before the student commences and will be deducted from the first term Tuition Fees.||$1,000|
School Fees 2019
|Domestic students only||Tuition||Camp/Others Events||Technology Levy||Per Year|
|Maintenance Levy per Family||$600|
*Includes the cost of the Year 12 Valedictory Dinner and Year 12 Retreat
- The School fees are set by the School Board after consultation with the Finance and Audit Committee, Principal and Business Manager, and are notified to parents before the end of the preceding school year.
- School fees are charged each term for each student. If there are two or more students of one family attending the School concurrently, Sibling discounts on Tuition Fees apply as follows:
- Two siblings attending at the same time - 10% for the second student.
- Three siblings attending at the same time - 10% for the second student and 20% for the third student.
- Four siblings attending at the same time - 10% for the second student, 20% for the third student and 50% for the fourth student.
- There may be additional charges made for the year if the student chooses to study subjects such as Art, Food and Design Technologies or Fashion for which the materials/consumables are costly.
- Private lessons are available in Music and Speech & Drama. These are charged in addition to the School fees each term and will appear on the Fee Statement on a termly basis.
- Participation in some of the co-curricular activities also attracts an annual fee. These fees vary depending upon the activity, with registration and payment completed per activity via the School’s electronic payment system.
- The School operates a Text Book Hire Scheme which provides all textbooks required by students. The State Government Textbook allowance for parents is paid directly to the School.
- The fee schedule only applies to domestic student enrolments. Further information on school fees for international students is available on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) website under CRICOS Provider Code 03295M.
Cancellation of Enrolment By Parent/Guardian
Where a parent/guardian of a student intends to cancel the student's enrolment, the School requires at least one term's notice of the cancellation. Where the parent/guardian fails to give at least one term's notice, the School reserves the right to invoice the parent/guardian for one term's fees and/or levies in lieu of notice.