|Application Fee (Non-refundable) This fee is payable on submission of an Application of Enrolment.
|Confirmation Fee (Non-refundable). This fee is payable to confirm and accept an Offer of Enrolment and directly supports our Catherine McAuley Bursary Fund that supports students who would not otherwise have the benefit of an All Hallows’ education.||$750|
|Commencement Fee (Non-refundable). This fee is payable in the year before the student commences and will be deducted from the first term Tuition Fees.||$1,000|
School Fees 2020
|Domestic students only||Tuition||Camp/Others Events||Technology Levy||Per Year|
|Maintenance Levy (per Family)||$600|
*Includes the cost of the Year 12 Valedictory Dinner ($330) and Year 12 Retreat ($245)
For Years 10 to 12, the Technology Levy provides support for the Bring Your Own Device Program.
- The School fees are set by the School Board after consultation with the Finance and Audit Committee, Principal and Business Manager, and are notified to parents before the end of the preceding school year.
- School fees are charged each term for each student. If there are two or more students of one family attending the School concurrently, Sibling discounts on Tuition Fees apply as follows:
- Two siblings attending at the same time - 10% for the second student.
- Three siblings attending at the same time - 10% for the second student and 20% for the third student.
- Four siblings attending at the same time - 10% for the second student, 20% for the third student and 50% for the fourth student.
- There may be additional charges made for the year if the student chooses to study subjects such as Visual Art, Food and Design Technologies, Home Economics, Hospitality, Fashion or Food and Nutrition, for which the materials/consumables are costly.
- Private lessons are available in Music and Speech & Drama. These are charged in addition to the School fees each term and will appear on the Fee Statement on a termly basis.
- Participation in some of the co-curricular activities also attracts an annual fee. These fees vary depending upon the activity, with registration and payment completed per activity via the School’s electronic payment system.
- The School has a Textbook and Resource Allowance (TRA). The Queensland Government provides a TRA to Secondary School students based on the annual State Government Survey Data Collection held in February each year. Payments are made during the year to the school. From the 2020 year onwards, the school will no longer operate a textbook hire scheme. This allowance will be paid directly to Secondary students who were enrolled during the State census via a credit to the family's fee account.
- The fee schedule only applies to domestic student enrolments. Further information on school fees for international students is available on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) website under CRICOS Provider Code 03295M.
Cancellation of Enrolment By Parent/Guardian
Where a parent/guardian of a student intends to cancel the student's enrolment, the School requires at least one term's notice of the cancellation. Where the parent/guardian fails to give at least one term's notice, the School reserves the right to invoice the parent/guardian for one term's fees and/or levies in lieu of notice.